Bellville ISD and First Financial Group of America would like to take this opportunity to present to you the benefit information for the upcoming plan year. This informational website has been created to bring forth a brief overview of your benefit choices as well as offer you a reference guide when questions arise regarding your insurance plans.
Please take the time to look over the information contained on this website to familiarize yourself with the benefits that are provided to you as an employee of Bellville ISD.
Important Information for 2014/2015
Open Enrollment for the 2014/2015 Plan Year for Supplemental Benefits
- The Plan Year for Bellville ISD is September 1, 2014 – August 31, 2015.
- New Employees have 31 days from their hire date to enroll in benefits for the 2014-2015 Plan Year. If you do not elect benefits during this window you will have to wait until the next open enrollment and be subject to all pre-existing condition limitations. New employees will be required to go online and enroll in your benefits. Click here to link to the enrollment system. You will need a Login and PIN to sign in to enroll. Your login information is as follows:
Login: Social Security Number (Example 123456789)
PIN: Last Four numbers of your Social Security Number and the Last two numbers of your birth year (Example 678977)
Click here to view or print enrollment instructions.
Whats New for 2014/2015
- Unum Critical Illness, Disability and Accident
- Dearborne Term Life
Important Information for 2014 – 2015
- Employees currently enrolled in medical reimbursement will be required to re-enroll for the 2014 – 2015 Plan Year. If you do not re-enroll in the plan you will have to wait until the 2015-16 Open Enrollment to elect the coverage.
- Effective September 1, 2014 Blue Cross Blue Shield will no longer be the medical provider for TRS.
Other Information for the 2014/2015 Plan Year
- The annual maximum for Medical Reimbursement is $2,500 ($208.33 per month)
- The annual maximum for Dependent Care Reimbursement is $5,000 ($416.67 per month).
- Click here to access your Flexible Spending Accounts online. (You must setup a login/password to access your account). The Group Number for Bellville ISD is 50620 .
- All Bellville ISD employees are eligible to participate in and make contributions to a 403b. The maximum contribution amount to 403(b) is $17,500. Contact your 403(b) Account Representative or contact First Financial’s Retirement Services Department with questions regarding your account or how to setup an account.