Bellville ISD and First Financial Group of America would like to take this opportunity to present to you the benefit information for the upcoming plan year. This informational website has been created to bring forth a brief overview of your benefit choices as well as offer you a reference guide when questions arise regarding your insurance plans.
Please take the time to look over the information contained on this website to familiarize yourself with the benefits that are provided to you as an employee of Bellville ISD.
Important Information for 2015/2016 Plan Year
Open Enrollment for the New Plan Year for Supplemental Benefits
- The Plan Year for Bellville ISD is September 1 – August 31.
- Open enrollment will be held May 11 – 25, 2015. Representatives will be in the district May 18 – 22, 2015 to review plan options and assist with your supplemental benefits enrollment.
- New Employees have 31 days from their hire date to enroll in benefits for the 2015/16 Plan Year. If you do not elect benefits during this window you will have to wait until the next open enrollment and be subject to all pre-existing condition limitations. New employees will be required to go online and enroll in your benefits.
- Click Here for online enrollment instructions.
Whats New for 2015/2016
- The annual dollar limit on employee contributions to employer-sponsored healthcare flexible spending arrangements (FSA) rises to $2,550, up $50 dollars from the amount for 2014.
- FF Flex Mobile App
- The annual contributions for a 457 plan has increased to $18,000 for 2015. Please see your plan representative for more information.
- The annual contribution for a 403(b) has increased to $18,000 for 2015. Please see your plan representative for more information.